I've got an exciting new opportunity for a Graphic Designer across womenswear to work for a very successful supplier to the major retailers and supermarkets of the UK High Street.
This new role has arisen within the nightwear team across incredibly trend lead womenswear graphic product. They are looking for a highly motivated individual with a few year's experience designing womenswear graphics, placement and or all over prints.
In this role you will be working autonomously on your own accounts but be part of an established team of Print Designers, Graphic Designers & Designers, reporting directly into the Head of Design.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Designing young trend lead womenswear graphics and all over prints for high street retailers.
- Working across all nightwear categories.
- Detailed seasonal and ongoing research for future and current trend, this will include travel where possible
- Generation of artwork for product sampling/sample management, working closely with factories & sampling units.
- Communication with buyers
- Watercolour as well as CAD designing
- Passionate about graphic design within the fashion and apparel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop imperative.
- Womenswear graphic design experience essential.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- High attention to detail and eye for colour.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and possess initiative and self-reliance, but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.