We are recruiting for one of the leading high street suppliers for an established womenswear print and graphic designer. Experience within ladies' fashion graphics as well as AOP is required for this role . You will be responsible for creating and designing on-trend prints and graphics across all ladies' clothing categories as well as building ranges and working with a core design . Previous supplier experience is essential for this role along with the ability of having a strong eye for fashion and to work at pace in a busy design environment .Some hybrid working is offered for this role .
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a graphics and print strategy across all categories of ladieswear.
- Researching, developing, and creating prints, graphics, and logo designs for all-over and placement across all categories
- Interpreting customer trends to design and create suitable ranges that are commercially sound.
- Overseeing and developing print and graphic trend boards in collaboration with the design teams and multiple departments
- Guiding and collaborating with customers/buyers on current and future market trends including key prints and
- Producing accurate and detailed CAD drawings for sampling and presenting both to customers/buyers
- Coordinating product development with global suppliers by developing and sourcing new print techniques, trims, fabrics, and embellishments that are sustainable and commercially viable.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with global suppliers to ensure sample accuracy, quality, and deadlines are met in line with tech packs.
- Working closely with sales teams to identify key customer categories and best sellers to maximize orders.
- Working closely with the technical teams within the UK office to develop new prints and graphics for customer trends.
- Attending appropriate prediction and trade fairs and maintaining a strong awareness of current products on the High Street
- Demonstrate creative expertise gained within a womenswear supplier environment,
- Be able to work in a fast-paced fashion environment.
- Strong experience and passion for fashion graphics & print across ladies' jersey
- Continuously researches new trends and contributes this new knowledge to the team
- Be confident in presenting trends and design developments internally and externally.
- Have good communication skills with a positive and accommodating attitude
- Be self-motivated, hardworking, and confident.
- The ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to use Photoshop and Illustrator