A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for my client who is seeking a commercial ladies graphic and print designer,this role will be supporting their in-house design team as well as liaising directly with high street customers You will be responsible for designing 60 % graphics & 40 % prints across Ladies Jersey & Woven for a fashion-conscious customer.
With pretty feminine handwriting your portfolio needs to reflect strong trend awareness as well as commerciality. Previous supplier experience required for this role
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Responsible for designing ranges of commercial ladies graphics & print for fashion retailers & supermarkets in the UK
- Maintain an awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colors and fabrics.
- Present your trends and designs directly to the client.
- Developing excellent working relationships with customers and in house design teams
- You must have a passion for design and be able to translate ideas into products.
- Seasonal trend research.
- Creation of mood/trend boards.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced fashion environment
- Strong experience and passion for graphics & print across ladies' jersey
- Continuously researches new trends and contributes this new knowledge to the team
- Be confident in presenting trends and design developments internally and externally
- Have good communication skills with a positive and accommodating attitude
- Be self-motivated, hardworking, and confident
- The ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to use Photoshop and Illustrator