A fantastic job opportunity has arisen with one of our clients, an Italian brand specialised in Sportswear and Utilities who is looking for a Sales Manager to be part of their Sales team.
The ideal candidate will be based in the head office and will manage the Italian and European Market to define the strategic plan and supervise actions in order to reach goals.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Define and propose to direction the sales strategies and development of new markets in the reference category.
- Analyze market trends and needs.
- Define annual budget and margin plans by implementing marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Define General, Sales and Administrative annual expenses budget.
- Provide annual forecast, revising monthly with merchandising and planning dept.
- Manage and coach area and cluster area managers, defining budget, target and margin by area.
- Coordinate sales team developing new customers and new markets.
- Supervise and maximize sales and margin, reporting weekly to the board.
- Master Degree;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in international PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) market as manager sales; minimum 8 years’ experience in Direct Sales.
- Able to build relationship and coach cluster and area managers;
- Able to manage processes and to grow a business, with a strong level of initiative and prioritization;
- Good business controller with financial knowledge following margin and budget;
- Good Negotiation skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Very good interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in Italian and English. A third language is considered as a plus.