A great new role has become available for our client, a busy Clothing Supplier to several UK High Street fashion retailers. They are looking for a confident, commercial Girlswear Designer covering multi products including outerwear aged 2-16. This role will be working closely with the sales director and you will have meetings with buyers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Girlswear Designer, full of enthusiasm & fresh idea's looking for a change or the next step in their career.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing commercial ranges for girlswear 2 - 16
- Being aware of current trends and producing mood/direction boards
- Preparing design/factory packs and artwork for sampling
- Working closely with the Sales team, attending meetings and presenting cads/samples to buyers.
- Following designs from first sample stage through to production.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Maintaining the company identity and developing their product portfolio.
- Delivering products on budget.
- Liaising with overseas factories in Bangladesh.
- Good communication skills
- Experience designing girlswear is essential from either a supplier or retail background
- To be proficient on Mac in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to think outside the box and design commercial, creative multiproduct girlswear
- Good team player
PLEASE SEND YOUR ARTWORK WHEN APPLYING