A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Women's wear Garment Technologist (with pattern cutting skills) to work on women's soft Wovens.
We are looking for someone from a fashion supplier background who is looking for their next career move. You will be joining this hugely successful supplier delivering young trend fashion garments to the High Street.
They are looking for an individual with previous Garment Technology experience on women's soft woven's, someone who has also had experience pattern cutting, doing pattern amendments as well as fitting garments and attending fit meetings with the customers and designers.
You will need to have been used to working in a fast-paced challenging environment for a supplier and can thrive under pressure working in a team and autonomously.
You MUST have the ability to cut and alter patterns as well as attend fit sessions.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Attending fit sessions with all clients
- Measuring garments
- Writing fit comments
- Alter patterns
- Cut patterns
- Liaise regularly with customers regarding fit comments, specs/requirements
- Creating production specifications
- Communicate all the information to offshore factories.
- Previous experience working across wovens for a supplier
- Knowledge of working with High Street Multiples
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of garment construction
- An ability to alter and pattern cut is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player