This is a very exciting opportunity to work with two premium and highly regarded outerwear brands.
This Garment Tech role would be perfect for a someone that has vast experience in working with mens performance outerwear. You must have a good understanding of waterproofing, fabrication and breathability. This position would suit someone currently in a product development or Garment tech position.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Testing and analysing product performance, acting as the product representative in lab testing conditions
- Working alongside the QC team in order to achieve a high standard product
- Being a key point of contact throughout the development of the product, recording and reporting any actionable results
- Developing waterproof, fabrication and breathability into their fabrics
- Fabric and garment testing and quality control
- Knowledge of issuing PO's in both development and production stages
- Supporting Design/Development teams in order to achieve innovative and performance based products to the highest standard
- You must have a good understanding of waterproofing, fabrication and breathability of outerwear fabrics.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar role, ideally within the Performance Outerwear apparel industry
- Experience working with Research and Development teams testing and analysing product performance
- Will have a vast knowledge of fabric/garment testing specifications and results analysis predominantly outerwear
- Able to work independently and without supervision based on prior knowledge and experience
- Prior experience integrating technology into clothing or apparel is essential