A fabulous new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Women's Outerwear and Formalwear Garment Technologist to join this successful supplier to the High Street. They are looking for a self-starter who can start ASAP to cover maternity for 3-4 months.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Attending fit sessions with all clients
- Measuring garments
- Writing fit comments
- Liaise regularly with customers regarding fit comments, specs/requirements
- Creating production specifications
- Communicate all the information to offshore factories.
- Previous experience working across outerwear and formal/tailoredwear for a supplier
- Knowledge of working with High Street Multiples
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of garment construction
- An understanding of pattern cutting is preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and to key deadlines on the Critical Path
- Team player.