Freelance Casual Womens and Girls Print and Graphic Designer required for freelance /project work. Must be able to design upto 15 CADs per day aimed at the young fast fashion end of the high street retailer market both here in the UK and Spain.
- Responsible for creating on-trend Print and graphics fashion designs keeping inline with their customer's brief.
- Attend design/development meetings with high street retail buyers.
- Attend factory meetings, inspirational trips, comp shops, fashion shows and trade shows when necessary.
- Previous Womens/ Girls Print/Graphics Design skills working for fashion supplier. (Soft feminine hand writing girly prints)
- Possess exceptional experience designing trendy yet commercial outerwear designs with strong research andtrend awareness skills.
- You must have previous experience working with overseas factories.
- Strong knowledge of garment construction and manage the development process.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills with strong CAD and I.T skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe programs.
- Good understanding of Jersey shape