We are currently looking for an experienced Graphic and Print Designer to work Freelance with our client designing for their Girl's activewear ranges.
This role is delivering to a young audience aimed at young girls 9-14 creating AOP, placement and graphic slogans. You will be reporting into the Design Manager working on one of the fastest fashion retailer accounts across the UK and Europe.
Main responsibilities will include:
- In-depth trend research and high street competitor analysis.
- Create commercial designs that strongly focuses on the buyer and customer requirements.
- Build strong relationships with the buyers through the presentation of designs.
- Creating commercially and industry level designs across Girls wear
- Must come from an Activewear/Sports brand i.e - Lululemon, Sweaty Betty, Nike, Addidas etc
- To be considered for this role you must show a portfolio of graphic and prints styles Girlswear designs across Active/sportswear
- CAD skills must be extremely high
- Fully Mac literate including Microsoft office.
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the print process
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative.
- Good understanding of business strategy and its needs.
To be considered for this role please submit current CAD Trend report and design work from your portfolio