An exciting opportunity has opened up for an ambitious and strong Freelance fashion Graphic/Print Designer for women's sports/active wear.
Our client is an established fashion supplier to the high street. And is searching for an experienced Athleisure print/Graphic designer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a solid activewear background who is passionate about delivering fun, cool, graphic and print athleisure to the young ladieswear market.
The right candidate will have a portfolio that reflects multi-product sportwear such as Yogawear and Gymwear. This opportunity is offering fantastic flexibility working on some really exciting accounts for the high street responsible for creating AOP, placement and graphic slogans!
Main responsibilities will include:
- In-depth trend research and high street competitor analysis.
- Create commercial designs that strongly focuses on the buyer and customer requirements.
- Build strong relationships with the buyers through the presentation of designs.
- Creating commercially and industry level designs across Girls wear
- Must come from an Activewear/Sports brand i.e - Lululemon, Sweaty Betty, Nike, Addidas etc
- To be considered for this role you must show a portfolio of graphic and prints styles Girlswear designs across Active/sportswear
- CAD skills must be extremely high
- Fully Mac literate including Microsoft office.
- Must have a good creative, yet commercial eye.
- Excellent technical knowledge of the print process
- Able to work as part of a team as well as showing own initiative.
- Good understanding of business strategy and its needs.
To be considered for this role please submit current CAD Trend report and design work from your portfolio