We've got a fantastic new opportunity for a highly knowledgeable and professional Finance Controller to join a successful fashion business who supply high street stores and supermarkets.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with a strong background in a similar role. The candidate will lead the day to day finance function and support the Managing Director with the smooth running of the business. This position reports directly to the FD and is based in Manchester.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Management accounting (AP, AR, general ledger) and reporting.
- P&L and Balance sheet.
- Variance analysis against budget.
- Cashflow analysis and reporting.
- Business partner with non-finance colleagues.
- KPI reporting and analysis.
- Treasury management.
- Review VAT & EC Sales submissions.
- Reviewing payroll.
- Various ad hoc projects.
- Financial Controller will be a fully ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong people skills and enjoys being part of a team.