I have an exciting PR Account Manager opportunity for a specialist agency focusing on financial and professional services clients. They are well-regarded for achieving excellent results for our clients in the most influential national and international media. Clients include private equity, hedge funds, law firms, small banks, other specialist non-bank lenders and accountancy firms. This is an excellent opportunity for someone currently in a PR role or a Copywriter or Journalist within the financial or Professional Services sector.
- Lead in building and managing business relationships, providing strategy and direction whilst exhibiting best practice
- Overseeing operational performance of accounts
- Driving innovative and creative communications,
- Directing media engagement strategies, crafting newsworthy stories and delivering coverage for clients
- Proactively work in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Build and maintain relationships
- Strong client handling skills; experience of delivering decisive corporate counsel to clients
- Numeracy and an interest in finance and professional services is crucial; along with first class written and oral communications skills and the ability to win the confidence of senior clients.
- The right candidate will need plenty of news sense and creativity in order to take responsibility for developing our clients' media strategies.
- Experience of managing and mentoring more junior team members.