We've got a fantastic new opportunity for a highly knowledgeable and professional Finance Controller to join a luxury fashion start-up business and to advise and support the growth their brand.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter with a keen attention to detail. The candidate will lead the day to day finance function and report directly to the President. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks and external accountant.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Management accounting (AP, AR, general ledger) and reporting.
- P&L and Balance sheet.
- Variance analysis against budget.
- Cashflow analysis and reporting.
- Business partner with non-finance colleagues.
- KPI reporting and analysis.
- Treasury management.
- Review VAT & EC Sales submissions.
- Reviewing payroll.
- Various ad hoc projects.
- Financial Controller will be a fully ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant with demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.