I've got a fabulous new role with my client who have a huge focus on health and well being, making the world a healthier and happier place!
They are seeking a Visual Merchandiser to come on board to support the growth of their brand. They have had consistent growth since being founded with total revenues + 282%, online sales rocketed by 750%.
You would work closely with the Head of Retail & Field Sales team team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all stores from South England all the way up to Birmingham.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work with the retail team to ensure high quality visual merchandising of all stores.
- Responsible for visiting stores daily to ensure stock is correctly priced and merchandised.
- Maintain and help grow excellent customer relationships.
- Educate customers on the brand.
- Liaise closely with the internal team to identify new opportunities.
- Communication with other areas and head office.
- Route planning and diary management.
- Accept home deliveries for replenishment of displays and merchandising material.
- Be willing to travel to all areas of the UK if required for specific projects.
- Will be required to work at Trade Shows and Pop-Up events throughout the year.
- Based in the South of England, up to and including Birmingham.
- Must be organised, trustworthy and self-motivated.
- Confident communicator with a positive approach.
- You must need to be able to work confidently alone and as part of a team.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be reliable with a professional, approachable manner.
- You must be able to manage your time efficiently and hold a valid UK driving license