A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a large retail group seeking an Events Co-ordinator. This role is based within the events team overseeing events of all brands under the company umbrella. I am looking for a highly organised, confident individual to be based in Wimbledon. It is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to build a successful career within the events field with a large business with plenty of growth and progression opportunities.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support the events manager with all events of the group
- Support in the planning, delivery and analysis of all company events
- Collate data and report feedback of each event and plan for future functions
- Source venues, hotels, catering, coordinate materials needed for all events.
- Deal with suppliers
- Confidently deal with issues and challenges when they arise.
- Make key decisions towards the success of an event
- The first line of response to e-mails and enquires.
- Liaise with partners including charities that the group support and work closely with
- Coordinate all logistics including transport, hotels
- At least 1 year working in an event's position
- Outgoing, dynamic and confident
- Hands-on with a can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- IT literacy
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Photoshop
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- A graduate n events would be advantageous but not essential