Our client, is a leading licensing garment supplier to the UK High Street and are currently looking to expand into Europe, including Germany, France, Italy, and Poland, and are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager who has contacts in Europe and can expand our clients portfolio.
You can be based in Europe to work this role.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Licensed sales within Europe bringing in new customers
- Dealing with buyers and buying managers
- Negotiating with factories and buyers
- Margin requirements
- Budget targets
- lead the implementation of the sales strategy working in tandem with other departments to ensure strong growth targets are achieved
- Oversee, implement, and develop an effective sales strategy to achieve company targets
- Develop excellent customer relationships in person
- Seek new opportunities to develop untapped sales streams
- Produce monthly sales reports
- Attend national and international trade shows
- Ensure a high level of customer retention, focus and satisfaction
- Must have contacts in Europe to grow the company in Europe
- Must speak at least 2 European languages
- You must be ambitious and have the vision to make the Sales department thrive and grow under your leadership.
- You must be an enthusiastic, organised person
- You must be able to travel across Europe freely without the requirement for visa control.
- Strong presentation skills, communication, and negotiation abilities
- An outgoing personality and great interpersonal skills
- Good project management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and a CRM database
- Fluency in one or more European language would be essential