Our client is a Luxury Fashion brand who are looking to expand their ecommerce team. They are looking for an Ecommerce Trading Executive to join their friendly team based in South West London. In this position your role will be to help, identify and optimise trading and conversion opportunities, as well as managing products, inventory and returns. Overall assisting with the day to day coordination of the ecommerce marketplace activities. A background within premium/luxury fashion retail is highly desirable.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working within a newly formed trading team, responsible for the day-to-day trading of the global websites,
- Driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate global ecommerce growth.
- Monitoring stock management, fragmentation and product returns whilst liaising closely with merchandising.
- Assisting with the day-to-day coordination of ecommerce marketplace activities.
- Product uploads, reporting, organising stock transfers etc.
- Operations and customer services teams to improve efficiencies, trade and the customer experience.
- Assisting with product uploads, category builds, product detail maintenance and promotional activities.
- Liaising with various teams for regular and adhoc CMS tasks and initiatives.
- Key stakeholder in UAT site testing for development projects and regular site walks to ensure 100% accuracy at all times.
- Collaborating with the ecommerce team for onsite optimisations such as product recommendations, upselling/cross-selling opportunities, search improvements.
- Reporting on ecommerce trade performance
- Deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours and trends.
- Premium/Luxury experience advantageous
- 1-2 years ecommerce/CMS platform experience.
- Come from an Ecommerce background is essential
- Experience of using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- An understanding of ecommerce UX, content and development projects, and intuitive knowledge of how users interact and shop in a digital environment.
- Ability to analyse data and propose commercial objectives.
- Have a natural collaborative style,
- Have fantastic communication skills and can positively work and communicate across teams.
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.