We are recruiting an Ecommerce Manager for a beautiful accessible womenswear brand. The successful candidate will be commercial, strategic and have an understanding of customer experience online.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maximise online sales through conversion, site traffic and ATV.
- Manage, motivate, and develop the Ecommerce team.
- Analyse and optimise online customer journeys.
- Investigate and help resolve any issues.
- Critique platform and product performances, recommending and implementing optimisations.
- Implement bi-weekly homepage design updates across all online channels.
- Analyse and report upon competitor activity
- Work closely with third parties to develop the platform.
- Manage and support from affiliates and paid shopping campaigns.
- Create, develop, and implement strategies to increase online sales.
- Minimum four years' experience managing an Ecommerce team.
- Experienced user knowledge of Salesforce ecommerce platform
- Experience of email marketing platforms
- Experience of Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience of Google Analytics or Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively.
- Proactive and driven to ensure the online business is maximised.
- Ability to analyse, track and improve the online customer journey.
- Understanding of online womenswear retail preferred
- Clear and effective communicator
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.