A wonderful opportunity has become available for a sustainable and eco-friendly fashion brand based in Cornwall looking for an e-commerce trading assistant with 1 - 2 years' experience. This is fantastic opportunity to join a globally expanding company who can offer growth, progression and a fun, supportive team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Highly back end focused.
- To champion on-site tasks, such as merchandising and customer journey, to ensure the website is always working as it should and improvements are identified and followed through.
- Assist with merchandising the website in line with weekly sales.
- Undertake a weekly competitor review covering offers, promotions, advances in technology, etc, share findings with the ecommerce team and provide suggestions on how these learnings could be applied as improvements to the site.
- Setting up product and promotional launches as required.
- Identifying relevant A/B tests, setting these up and feeding back the findings to the relevant stakeholders.
- Lead regular customer journey checks across our websites with the ecommerce team and flag any issues with relevant teams and/or suppliers.
- Raise support tickets with our suppliers where issues are found, monitor progress and see issues through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Provide internal support to the Ecommerce team.
- Compile and analyse data from a range of systems and sources (Google Analytics, internal software) to create bespoke reporting, analysis and interpretation.
- Provide weekly updates to stakeholders based on Multi variant testing, results, and implementations.
- Assist with the completion of weekly KPI reporting where necessary.
- Provide insight into onsite Search recommendations and actions.
- Develop ad hoc reporting as required.
- You will have at least 1-2 years' experience in a similar Ecommerce role looking for a next step in your career.
- You'll have a passion for ecommerce and digital marketing and keep yourself up to date with the latest industry developments.
- You'll be experienced in maintenance of large scale ecommerce websites.
- You'll be commercially minded and understand the requirement to deliver a solid ROI.
- You'll have superb attention to detail - nothing will get past you!
- Your analytical skills will be honed, and you'll be able to present data and findings in a clear and logical manner.
- You'll be proficient and knowledgeable with Google Analytics and quick to learn bespoke in-house systems and platforms.
- If you have HTML, CSS, coding knowledge / experience that would be an advantage but not a requirement as New Website will have drag and drop page builder functionality.
- You'll be adaptable and flexible, a creative and innovative thinker and 'out of the box' problem solver.
- You'll be an excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- You'll be able to build solid working relationships internally and with external suppliers and work collaboratively as part of a team.
- You'll be super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You'll have top notch IT skills and be an advanced MS Excel user.