A fantastic opportunity has been created for a strong eCommerce Manager to join a premium/ luxury womenswear brand who are growing rapidly and looking to strengthen their e-commerce platform. You would be responsible for helping to drive the ecommerce global business and deliver the overall growth strategy. It is a wonderful opportunity work in for a vibrant and fun company who takes pride in looking after their employees. You will be passionate about fashion and have a great eye for detail. You will have worked for a premium fashion brand/ retailer or come from a Development Agency background. You must have a bubbly outgoing personality who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working with the head of eCommerce to find trading opportunities, concentrating on enhancing UX/CX/UI and conversion performance, and managing product & promotions.
- Reporting on eCommerce trade performance including KPIs, engagement and shopping behaviour trends
- Providing data-driven insight
- Conducting deep dives where needed to better understand shopping behaviours.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day trading of the website, driving KPIs to increase performance and accelerate eCommerce growth.
- Developing the CMS content rollout plan in line with the department objectives and strategy.
- Driving a luxury journey and identifying ways to improve/enhance the shopping experience.
- Managing eCommerce promotional setup
- Collaborating with the ecommerce team for onsite optimisations product/styling recommendations.
- Working closely with our development agency and carrying out UAT on all development work
- Liaising with Shopify Plus on platform updates and feeding back to the Head of Ecommerce
- Being a key stakeholder in core page developments, e.g. Homepage, PLP, PDP, and Checkout.
- Ensure the website is updated inline with marketing calendar
- SEO optimisation
- Proven eCommerce track record in trading and optimising websites
- Have an analytical mindset and eager to find solutions and optimise opportunities
- Experience with Shopify Plus is essential
- Ecommerce/CMS platform experience essential
- Experience in promotional management.
- Excellent understanding of UX, UI, ecommerce design and development.
- Strong experience and an intuitive understanding of how users interact in a digital environment
- Confident user of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Looker and HotJar to understand performance and user behaviour.
- Commercial, ability to analyse and critique, proposes solutions to make good commercial decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail, capable of ensuring accuracy and high standards at all times.
- Enthusiastic, positive, with a determination to achieve results.
- Passion for the eCommerce industry and luxury fashion.
- Experience with Netsuite is a plus but not essential.