Our client is an Italian Luxury brand specialized in Jewelry products with stores worldwilde. The Visual Merchandiser/Brand Specialist is a professional working in the field in charge of transmitting the value of the brand and the brand image to clients.
The position will be based in the stores in Switzerland and Austria and one day homebased.
The ideal candidate will travel for all the stores 4 days per week.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Transmit and follow the HQ guidelines to set up windows and material
- Use properly the visual merchandising material
- Substitute or order VM material if needed
- Coordinate with the Area Manager the negotiation of the spaces in order to increase visibility in the windows and inside the POS
- Ensure that the corners are always set up properly; Decorate the windows of the customers, according to our guideline
- Train clients about product, display usage, set up
- Check the assortments and verify that the selling ceremony is consistent with our guidelines
- Manage the presentations of the new collections
- Work with the clients for the corner set up, special windows management (check and supplying)
- Degree preferably in Visual/Design or similar;
- Previous experience in Store/as Visual Instore;
- Positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Office;
- Available to frequent travel;
- Fluent in English and Italian.