We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Distribution & Warehouse Manager to join a design lead knitwear supplier based in Leicester.
As well as managing the floor, you will be responsible for the operation of the warehouse team ensuring an efficient warehouse operation in achieving business targets. The role requires office management and administrative tasks so you must be incredibly hands on and organised.
My client is looking for someone with relevant experience, who is personable and a great leader who has knowledge of warehouse operations and is used to working at a fast pace.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the daily work plan, overseeing the back of warehouse operations.
- You will manage and support an effective operational process, ensuring the integrity of customers'/suppliers' stock and data input.
- Organise staff breaks and lunches ensuring all jobs are covered between staffs breaks.
- Adherence to stock management systems.
- Ensuring on time delivery of all orders.
- Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers.
- Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
- Engaging, personable and self-motivated.
- Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff engagement.
- Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people at any level.