My client, an established design-to-delivery menswear garment supplier is actively looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their head office, based in North West London.
The business is looking for an individual with a strong team ethic and a 'can do' attitude where no job is too big or too small. The ideal candidate will take full responsibility of marketing management and imagery for the multiple brands within their portfolio.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement online marketing strategy.
- Co-ordinate the creation and optimisation of content.
- Responsible for the daily running of the transnational and branded sites.
- Analyse and report on performance.
- Organise all on site photo shoots, adhering to timelines and brand aesthetics.
- Source/generate content for weekly e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with on-line team to manage any promotional activity.
- Attend customer appointments as needed to provide marketing materials and assist in delivering sales pitches.
- Several years' experience in a Fashion E-com / Digital Marketing role.
- Passion and genuine interest in the fashion industry, menswear preferred not essential.
- Experience working with an E-comm platform (eg. Magento)
- Understanding of digital marketing principles specifically e-mail marketing, PPC and SEO
- Understanding of operational activity
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, well organised & flexible with tasks given
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Word Press and CMS