Our client is a luxury menswear brand that is looking to extend its brand into womenswear. They are looking for a womenswear designer to push forward their women's collection. You would need to have an understanding of quality and timeless design and aware of trends and styles that will keep the womenswear collection fresh and relevant. The role would report to the Head of Design and work closely with the marketing and technical teams in delivering good quality product and press content.
- Responsible for the womenswear collection from concept to design, fabrication and fit.
- Designing across all areas of women's from jersey to knit, outerwear and underwear so a broad experience across multi-product areas would be preferred.
- Present the range in meetings and store training.
- Spec up styles and hand over to the technical department,
- To work as part of the Design Team on research into themes, competitors and techniques.
- create mood boards and development of seasonal colour/stripe/print direction for the ranges.
- Work closely with the Head of Design to identify key marketing stories relevant for womenswear and have a key interest in the company's social channels.
*Ideal experience designing for a womenswear brand
* Possible travel may be required with the role to visit stores/factories.
* Excellent CAD experience across Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.