We have an incredibly exciting new role for a highly technical performance running wear clothing brand that uses high-quality fabrics coupled with innovative and stylish designs.
They are looking for a Designer to come on board and support on creating new products with revolutionary design and performance.
In this role you'd be working closely with the Product Developer in bringing proto's to life, making the garment look good whilst maintain its technical design features.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Have a solid understanding of how to design with use of lightweight technical fabrics
- Provide ideas for trim executions and construction
- Developing seasonal in-house collection which will fit into their customer base
- Working closely with the product development team in designing how the garments will look
- Constantly developing newness and emerging trends
- Attend trade shows and fabric fairs such as Expo, some international travel were required
- Create accurate CAD's with detailed information across fabric, fit and features
- An avid runner, only apply if you are really serious about running!
- Have a highly technical background, with experience working across high performance product and fabrics
- Great deal of aptitude, a go getter and determined to make performance product
- High attention to detail
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to think outside the box and design creative technical menswear performance wear