Our client is an established leading ladies soft tailoring supplier who are looking for a trend led, fashion-forward designer to work on soft tailoring and formal wovens. The ideal candidate will be working on their major Fashion Accounts as well as a leading supermarket chains.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented designer with previous supplier background and previous experience working on young high street accounts.
Main responsibilities will include :
- Producing mood boards.
- Designing new trend led commercial ranges.
- Working closely with the sales team.
- Regularly researching trends.
- As a Designer you will be responsible from initial ideas to final concept.
- The ability to see and present their ideas and concepts to a wider audience.
- Being responsible for designing and developing Tailoring garments for two key accounts.
- Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business.
- Confidently initiate the Design and Development from concept to production.
- Must be capable of seeing through garments from sketch to approved sample.
- Technical and fit expertise essential to create commercial garments.
- Travel to shows and comp shopping.
- Experience working for a fast fashion supplier.
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- Tailoring Design experience for the UK High Street.
- Knowledge for trend, colour and fabrics.
- Your portfolio should indicate an inspirational and trend led handwriting.
- Ability to interpret key trends and make them commercial.
- You need to be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You will need to demonstrate passion, drive, with an enthusiasm for women's wear products.
- The successful candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills.