Our client's designs collections show a leading designer's love of textiles, cut and finish. The collections show skilled craftsmanship, inherent style and sense of fun. They are currently recruiting a Design Studio Assistant to join their team.
- Work closely with Creative Director, realising design sketches to sample garments.
- Assist in sourcing all seasonal fabrics and trims.
- Create strong relationships with suppliers.
- Log all seasonal fabric/ trim specifications and ensure all trims and fabrics arrive as agreed.
- Create technical spec sheets and sample bags and track fabric costings of each sample.
- Pattern cutting
- Log any final amendments/ pattern alterations throughout the development stages.
- Experience working in a Luxury Women's Wear Design Studio
- Creative pattern cutting experience
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for fashion and luxury
- Team player who takes initiative and can handle a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about fashion
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the fashion industry.
- Excellent sewing and construction skills and experience knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)