If you are looking for an International Design Manager role we have the right opportunity for you! We are seeking an experienced Head of Design / Design Manager to manage a team of Designers.
Based overseas, there will be a core focus on strategy, to develop key trends, concepts, colour direction and key fabrics for the season.
The ideal candidate will be able to seek out the newest trends across women's fashion, have some experience at Head of Design level across womenswear with managerial experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Undertake weekly design meetings, motivating the team and to review designs, development and samples.
- Present topline trends to Directors including concept boards, key looks and fabrics for the season.
- Ensure range stays in line with the brand's handwriting, vision and direction.
- Work closely with Buying, Production & Quality.
- Manage topline critical path for the Design department.
- Develop wholesale ranges and relationships, overseeing the development of design concepts.
- Actively manage design team, prioritisations, workload and development.
- Proven track record at Head of Design level.
- Team player with strong managerial skills and values.
- Experience in design process from initial concept to finished production.
- A strong eye for product, detail and emerging trends.
- Good fabric knowledge and understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.