We have an exciting new role in for a sustainable luxury cashmere label, they are looking for a Design Assistant to help support the growth of there brand.
You will have the opportunity to express your creativity and realise your ambitions. As a Design Assistant, you will bring a new perspective to their brand concept through the creation of unique designs. They are looking for someone with knitwear or cashmere experience and from a luxury background who is professional with impeccable taste.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the development of product lines that align with the brand's DNA.
- Identifying and understanding the end consumer for the specific retailers and their needs for proper range building.
- Strong presentation of ranges to buyers and mood boards and market research.
- Daily contact with sales and technical teams.
- Produce accurate and detailed Illustrator drawings for sampling.
- Carry out trend research and analysis, also create mood boards and colour trends.
- At least 3 years Knitwear design experience in successful implementation of design projects with a luxury brand.
- Excellent in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of knitwear and technical construction.
- Attention to detail, quick learner with a willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to make decisions based on the brand's vision, values, and DNA.
- Ability to determine the strategic development focus of the creative initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of organisational and planning skills.