We have such an exciting opportunity for a proactive Design / Knitwear Graduate looking for their foot in the door in the industry. We are recruiting for a Design Admin Assistant to help support a well established client across the knitwear design team.
This role is office based and requires you to be highly organised, efficient and eager with a positive attitude. The role is admin heavy supporting the team in sample management, research trims, yarn packs and photographs with the view of simple knitwear design work once more established.
Based in London this role is office based but a great opportunity to start in the fashion industry and grow into a successful Designer.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Photograph, record and organise new bought shopping, samples and all meeting rack ups.
- Organise colour palettes and recreate these digitally.
- Order trims and follow through to delivery.
- Steam samples, pin design boards, change buttons on new developments
- Colour CAD work (reworking design teams cads into different coloursways).
- Simple design work - knitwear.
- Pantone matching palettes.
- Yarn packs - internal & customers.
- Raise POs on our system.
- Unpack and categorize new development samples.
- Generally keeping design area and organisation of knit samples tidy and organised.
- Action rework samples with simple amendments to existing specs/styles.
- Knitwear Degree or Design Degree preferable.
- Must be eager, organised and proactive with a can-do attitude.
- Confident to communicate at all levels.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Computer literate.
- Have an interest in fashion and keep up to date with fashion trends.