We are currently seeking a strong Deputy Store Manager for our client, a beautiful, luxury jewellery brand specialising in diamonds and precious stones to be based in renowned boutique in Rome. The right candidate will have Passion for the jewellery sector and will work to assist the store manager to drive the boutique's sales and motivate their staff.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Lead, motivate and drive sales professionals to meet their sales goals and exceed the highest expectations for customer service
- Market and client Knowledge
- Demonstrate sales leadership for associates by taking an active role on the selling floor
- Participate in clientele development
- Supervise and coach sales professionals and build local brand/store awareness.
- Monitor and measure all stores' performance
- Previous Managerial experience within Luxury brands
- Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills with the ability to lead a luxury service culture
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, well presented and self-motivated
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Fine Jewellery experience preferred, but not required
- Fluent in English