We are actively working on behalf of one of our clients, a luxury brand who is looking for a Department Manager Mens Ready-To-Wear for their boutique in Milan.
This is an unmissable opportunity to work for an iconic and hugely successful brand.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Store Manager will be responsible for leading the department, ensuring delivery of analysis and improvements and achieving sales targets and goals.
- Leading an enthusiastic and experienced team, the department manager will be in charge of staff training and development is responsible of the team management.
- Responsible for inventory management, sales forecasts and reporting;
- As Department manager will also seek to maintain excellent customer relationships with clients.
- Contributing to meet proper visual merchandising standards, maintaining excellent visual.
- Previous experience in Luxury retail management
- Highly self-motivated and possessing leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and skills.