We are actively working on behalf of one of our clients, a luxury brand who is looking for a Department Manager for their Ladies Ready to Wear and Accessories department in their boutique in Barcelona.
This is an unmissable opportunity to work for an iconic and hugely successful brand.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading the department, ensuring delivery of analyses and improvements and achieving sales targets and goals.
- Leading an enthusiastic and experienced team, the department manager will be in charge of staff training and development is responsible of the team management.
- Responsible for inventory management, sales forecasts and reporting;
- As Department manager, will also seek to maintain excellent customer relationships with clients.
- Contributing to meet proper visual merchandising standards, maintaining excellent visual.
- Previous experience in luxury retail management
- Highly self-motivated and possessing leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and skills.
- Emphasis on customer service, key client management.