I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who is looking for an experienced trend driven Womenswear Designer, specialising in Denim and woven bottoms.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and commercial Designer who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and can come in hitting the ground running, based in their new offices in Central London.
The ideal candidate must have a flair for fashion and understand key softs and wovens fabrications and shapes on woven bottoms.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create seasonal mood & trend boards with the design team
- Design seasonal capsule collections along with key shapes, colour palettes and fabric direction
- Research and source new design ideas & fabrics/trims day to day
- Design and develop commercial and fashion forward product for range and clients
- Attend regular design meetings with Sales Directyor and customer buying/design teams who you will be liaising regularly with
- Processing orders
- Sourcing fabric for initial samples and production
- Must have experience designing for young fashion woven bottoms
- Previous experience working with high street customers
- Strong Adobe Suit CAD skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Works well in a team
- Commercially savvy with excellent on trend knowledge
- Confident when attending customer meetings
- Fully computer literate including Photoshop and Illustrator