Great opportunity for a Denim Designer to work for a leading fashion supplier based in Manchester. My client is looking for a Junior Women's Denim Designer with a minimum of one to two years experience who has had worked for a similar supplier to the fashion high street retailers.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Keeping up to date with key trends and interpreting them to suit the customer needs and requirements.
- Presenting trends to the Design Manager and customers.
- Taking part in inspiration trips and factory visits.
- Previous experience as a Womenswear Denimwear Designer within a fashion retailer or from a supplier background.
- Ability to demonstrate an affinity with high street fashion retailers.
- A creative eye for product, with ability to drive the business forward.
- Be confident and have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels.
- Ability to manage own workload, plan and prioritise work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Build strong relationships and influence where necessary.
- Pay keen attention to detail.
- Strong CAD Skills - Photoshop and Illustrator.