You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our clients luxury brands UK's Customer Service Centre, which includes highly skilled product designers, technical staff, together with logistics, spare parts and administration teams. Mentor direct reports, and foster an environment that encourages and supports employee engagement.
Work collaboratively with the wider senior leadership team to implement projects whilst ensuring all department are meeting the agreed productivity levels and SLAs.
The Customer Services Operations Manager will ensure processes are optimised to ensure best use of available resources whilst ensuring a consistently high level of customer service is delivered across all departments.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for production, planning and delivery of daily operations.
- Coordinate activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Be responsible for the health and safety of all employees within Customer Services and ensure a safe place to work is adopted.
- Be responsible to communicate any customer services' update/issue with both internal and external stakeholders including customers, Brand Managers, Brand HQ and if relevant Country Manager.
- Plan, schedule and review workloads and resources to ensure targets are met in line with the budget and service delivery targets.
- Ensure integrity of stock/spare parts is maintained in accordance with inventory procedures.
- Ensure communication of changes work orders and delivery are advised to relevant parties.
- Monitor production standards by utilising improvement quality methodologies and processes.
- Ensure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment.
- Follows up on interruptions to the order.
- Provide weekly and monthly activity reports to the Brand Manager.
- In conjunction with HR, mentor, coach and develop direct reports ensure development plans are in place to support career development.
- Take ownership for the end to end exceptional customer experience based on direct customer feedback and ratings.
- Work with HRBP to deliver employee engagement agenda.
- Experience delivering frontline customer service.
- Experience in second or third tier customer service positions (preferable).
- Demonstrable understanding of common customer service tools and processes.
- Highly adaptable personality with the ability to quickly make decisions and execute on them
- A proven record of accomplishment of business process improvement.
- Proven leadership and team motivation skills.
- Experience in scheduling and forecasting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
- Ability to analyse and identify improvements in service systems.
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion.