I am currently recruiting a Customer Care Co-Ordinator to work in their East London Head office of a large retail group. You will be answering customer queries, advising and guiding customers on products and company policies.
- To provide high quality information, advice and guidance to our customers via incoming telephone and email communication, aiming to resolve all queries at first point of contact.
- To proactively contact customers to troubleshoot any potential complaints before they arise.
- Monitoring all customer correspondence and phone calls to ensure they are dealt with in the prescribed manner and in a timely fashion.
- Increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and loyalty as well as fulfilment of customer expectations.
- Minor service work on products
- Be in constant contact with our customers via various communication channels (e.g. e-mail, video call, live chat, social media) in order to identify their needs and derive measures from them.
- Develop yourself into an integral part of the team, ensuring clear communication between colleagues and our customers.
- Continuously develop your knowledge and understanding of the brands products, services and procedures/policies.
- You must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage your priorities in line with the business needs.
- Confident in using MS Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Have a high level of self-motivation to continuously develop yourself.
- Strong communication skills in dealing with customers and an open, customer-oriented approach