Experienced Senior Patterncutter required to work with this established luxury women's wear brand.
You will be working closely with design and production teams to create detailed manual patterns for cloth samples, which are being made in-house . Work is predominantly on dresses, shirts, trousers and jackets. You have to be able to work fast but accurately to meet deadlines.
- An experience Pattern cutter who has previously worked on luxury ladieswear
- Have a successful track record in creating first patterns
- Fully competent to work creatively alongside the designer
- Capable of working under pressure and on your own initiative
- You will have a passion for getting things done and problem solving
- Experience on Gerber
- Have great communication skills
- A can-do attitude is essential
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and have awareness of critical path deadlines