I am currently seeking a strong Concession Manager for a stunning luxury Lingerie brand. You would be a part of an internationally loved brand who are respected and recognised for their design, quality and strong brand ethos. The brand has a very loyal following of VIP clients so a passion for delivering exceptional service levels is essential.
Main responsibilities include:
- Drive store sales through innovative approaches and techniques, drive company initiatives on client sales and client acquisition strategies as required
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to the Regional Manager on store performance.
- Proactively manage relationships with Department store managers in concessions and other external stakeholders
- Maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and reacting
- Ensure your store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organised and properly merchandised at all times; and that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed
- Manage loss prevention/stock control measures across all stores to ensure shrinkage is within company guidelines in order to protect company property and assets
- Ensure that your store delivers exceptional customer service to our customers- ensuring that all customer service and CRM initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and taken action to improve where necessary
- Promote all initiatives in regards to clienteling and use of Store Portal with sales associates
- Ensure the store supports any marketing campaigns and promotions effectively.
- Make recommendations to your Regional Manager in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Coach, support, motivate, encourage and develop your Assistant Manager/Supervisor and a strong team of sales associates, ensure all processes for onboarding of new personnel are followed
- Manage employee performance through effective goal/target setting and monitoring through regular 1-1s and constructive feedback
- Manage store employee relations issues and work with HR where appropriate
- At least 3 years experience working with premium or luxury brand
- Managed a turnover of at least £2 million
- A very strong people manager with a proven track record of increasing performance
- Passionate and professional approach