We have a great opportunity for a Childrenswear Designer to work on branded ranges for a leading supplier who works with retailers and supermarkets in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a large team and coordinate across the Chidrenswear and the branded teams to build and develop commercial market leading ranges. The ideal candidate will have experience working across girls and boys multi product for well known high street accounts.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Trend research and presentation
- Liaising with internal teams to create unique ranges
- Designing commercial girlswear and boyswear ranges to a high standard.
- Customer and sampling correspondence such as CAD development, tech packs, fabric development.
- Assisting with customer accounts via email & in meetings.
- Communicating with factories on fabric and garment development.
- Organising samples
- Very trend and brand driven.
- Commercially aware
- Good fabric knowledge
- Great Adobe photoshop and illustrator skills
- Excellent time management
- Enthusiastic to deliver and meet deadlines
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Strong communicator good at building relationships
- A great team player and keen to learn but also self motivated.