I am seeking a CFO to join my client based in their headquarters in Neuss, Germany. They are a large commercial fashion brand with widespread customers across Germany and Europe.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- As the CFO you will be responsible for converting the Business plans of the Company into Financial numbers both Short and Long Term.
- To come with accurate and timely financial reporting which make any issues transparent. You should be solution oriented.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the general Admin including IT. Analyze the processes within the company and develop strategies and execute with the objective of lean management and cost control.
- You will Liaise with the Banks, Auditors, Factoring and credit Insurance companies, Tax and other governmental Authorities
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of Tax and other returns required by law.
- Will effectively read the "tone" of the organization and will keep the Managing Director abreast of any potential challenges, issues, or opportunities.
- Works with the Managing Director in providing on-going analysis of the financial health of the company and corresponding actions so that the Targets are met and will be proactively developing solutions.
- Must have the confidence and presence to challenge senior leaders on meeting Financial Targets and come up with solutions in conjunction with the employees to take corrective action.
- Should be a Team Player
- Should be conversant with the German laws and regulations relating to Taxes and Governmental regulations.
Has in-depth experience in at least three of the major Financial disciplines. (e.g Timely and accurate financial Reporting, Liaison with external Agencies-Banks, Auditors, Governmental authorities, developing and ensuring Business Plans and targets are met, Cost cutting and control, general Admin)
- Has had a variety of experiences both in Finance and Admin, affording him/her the opportunity to develop a sound business acumen.
- Has demonstrated an ability to translate the Business Plans to accurate Financial numbers down to EBIT and provide solutions that are necessary to achieve the Targets.
- Has experience in General Admin including IT to ensure lean Management and cost control
- Has a command of all forms of employee communications and has demonstrated an ability to effectively manage employees to achieve Targets and ensure that the company vision, strategy and culture are maintained and communicated.
- Has experience in Liaising with the Banks, Auditors, Factoring and credit Insurance companies, Tax and other governmental Authorities
- M&A experience will be welcome but not necessary