I have a very exciting opportunity for a strong, experienced cashier to join a beautiful boutique in the heart of Mayfair. It is an opportunity to work in a stunning French Maison with a huge global presence renowned for their exquisite leather goods.
This store is closed on Sundays and operate excellent working hours with the store closing at 7pm. This position will be well suited for an experienced cashier, who enjoys fast-paced environment to join one of the most prestigious, sought after leather goods brands.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the cash register opening procedures, verifying the presence of cash and the correct functioning of all the necessary devices for the day ahead
- Managing cash payments, currencies, credit cards and cheques
- Carrying out all procedures related to down payments, returns, refunds, issuance of coupons, giveaways and credit notes to customers
- Keeping the client database updated
- Becoming a brand ambassador through developing expert product knowledge, understanding of brand's core values and service standards
- Previous work experience as a Cashier in a luxury boutique
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain methodical in high pressure situations
- High attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office and Outlook