We are recruiting a unique new role for our client an expanding womenswear premium brand who are looking for a strong individual with sound knowledge across buying and production with both near east and far east experience with strong project management skills, excellent negotiating skills and who is up to date on industry trends and production technologies.
This role offers fantastic career potential to work across brands and will enable you to work alongside and be part of a close-knit management team . Based in Central London offices this role does offer some Hybrid working.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the end-to end buying and production process, from managing current and sourcing new suppliers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, negotiating favourable terms and pricing and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Collaborate closely with design and merchandising to develop product strategies.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, production technologies, and supply chain best practices, identifying opportunities for improvement and cost savings.
- Analyse and report on KPI's related to buying and production, providing insights and recommendations for improvement to wider team.
- Monitor inventory levels and sales performance.
- Previous experience in buying and production management within the fashion or retail industry.
- Strong understanding of the fashion supply chain, production process, and sourcing strategies.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.