Due to exciting growth I am currently recruiting a Buyer to join a large business who supply jewellery and Accessories to the global high street and volume retailers.
You will work within our fast paced, fast fashion business due to exciting growth. You will find yourself working within a creative and fun team, developing ranges and meeting brand profiles. This role is open to 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Build ranges in line with the customer profile, requirements and critical path
- Continually work with multiple functions including merchandising, design, retail and host teams
- Support and grow key suppliers through relationship building, development and negotiation
- Manage and implement key activities in the critical path ensuring smooth running of the product
- Develop first-to-market product ranges which excite the customer and influence the broader commercial fashion market
- Sound in depth knowledge of the fashion jewellery/retail market (UK and international)
- Experience working in a Junior Buyer or Buyer role for 1 year +
- Strong numerical skills used for negotiation and trading
- An understanding of current economic and the impacts of potential threats and competitors
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process and technical terms, sourcing and negotiation process
- A good assertive influencer with strong organisational and task management skills