Our client is a well established luxury packaging business that truly stands for quality, reliability, and an unparalleled service. Having more than 70 years of experience in the lifestyle business, our client provides luxury packaging for Premium Leather and Handicraft Items to countries around the world.
They are currently looking to expand and sell into the European markets to the Luxury Brands, Large Retail Brands, Hospitality Industry, and they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and opportunities within the UK and Europe predominately in Paris
- Manages communications with Senior Customer Management
- Oversees meeting preparations including design & Development
- Attends meetings with customers
- Collects sales/trading information from customers and initiates developments for the customers
- Previous experience within a Luxury packaging Brand
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Contacts in the top luxury brands, it will be an added bonus.
- Need to be able to work independently.
- They will visit their accounts as required there overseas travel is required