A unique opportunity has arisen for one of my clients, who have 2 exciting in house Womenswear brands that distribute to several online fashion e-tailers.
They are looking for a Brand Manager to take ownership of the brand and further develop their customer offering. This role would suit an individual with a commercial eye for direction aimed at the younger end of the market with experience of brand development. The ideal candidate will posses a strong can-do attitude, who is as comfortable with figures and strategy as they are with sales and social media.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with In house Designer to ensure brand is inline with company guidelines
- Full management of critical path, trading and budgets.
- Planning and execution of all trade shows increasing brand awareness within the industry .
- Analysing sales figures and creating strategies to improve sales and beat targets .
- Working with design team to guide and direct to ensure correct product mix delivered at the right time .
- Full involvement in setting the business strategy to drive the business across international platforms and markets
- Accountable for correct options, price points and category mix .
- Identifying the brand's position with the core marketplace and embedding improvements to increase marketability.
- Managing and developing accounts with high street retailers and e-tailers
- Developing the brands vision and business deliverables into engaging marketing and merchandising strategies.
- Managing existing client accounts and ensuring that key relationships remain strong and tenable.
- Liaising with External PR Company
- Managing all the social media channels of the business
- Achieving brand targets on commercial performance, customer engagement and ROI.
- E-commerce Management
- Previous Experience managing a similar Brand ideally within hi fashion womenswear.
- Ability to be confident dealing with directors and buyers and presenting all levels
- Confident with interpreting figures and setting budgets
- Ability to manage the social media channels
- Able to work with Design team and work closely with Sales Director