A fabulous opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are leaders in their field. A British brand that celebrates timeless style and endless versatility in their jewellery. Due to continued success, they are looking for an excellent Boutique Manager to work based in their Canary Wharf store. The ideal candidate is someone who puts customer service first and will thrive in a fast-paced store environment.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monitoring and driving store and team KPIs to ensure all opportunities for further growth and improvement are maximised.
- Develop and implement an action orientated business plan for your location.
- Drive and exceed the sales budget.
- Be a brand ambassador, setting the standard for exceptional customer experience and ensuring the same consistency in approach through your sales team.
- Develop and maintain client relationships in line with company guidelines to drive repeat business, setting the example for your team to follow.
- Network to build and maintain key relationships with corporate and local clients to support HQ team with a program of revenue driving events.
- Coach and develop your team through feedback and regular performance reviews to help them develop their career.
- Manage the team in accordance with company policy and procedures, escalating issues as they arise.
- Support the recruitment process, interviewing candidates, and compile feedback from trial shifts.
- Implement approved brand and product training program across your team to ensure consistent and effective styling advice and inspiration to all customers.
- Experience leading and coaching a team to success with the ability to coach others and develop people in their retail roles.
- A demonstrated passion for customer service and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- People management skills and an ability to deal with escalations effectively.
- Commercial awareness with a track record of improving sales, KPIs and driving targets.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a flexible approach.