am seeking a Back of House Administrator to work for a beautiful, luxury jewellery and watch boutique. Duties will include working with the back of house team in all administrative duties for the boutique. It will be working in a fun, sociable and vibrant team dealing with stock, emails correspondence, transfers, repairs and dealing with suppliers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fantastic working culture and friendly environment in a role that is diverse and interesting day to day that can open doors to further progression and growth.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Follow-up with customer repairs liaising with customer care
- Managing customer orders, repairs and product tracking
- Managing repair and order spreadsheet
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
- Placing orders ensuring stock is up to date and available.
- Update customer database and make sure client details are accurate.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Boutique.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of products
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Can work well with the friendly and supportive team.
- Experience in the Retail Industry having held administrative responsibilities
- Exposure to administration duties including spreadsheet product tracking and order process
- Preferably from a premium or prestige retail background.
- Must enjoy their work and have a natural passion for customer service, attention to detail and be well-organized.