Are you a recent Fashion Graduate or have some Garment Technology work experience?if so we have a great new opportunitywith and established successful supplier to several large retialers in the UK.
As a Junior Garment Technologist, you will join a dynamic tea dedicated to ensuring the highest quality and standards in garment production. You will have the chance to learn and grow within a thriving industry, gaining hands-on experience in product development, fabric testing, quality control, and supplier management.
If you are passionate about the fashion industry, have a keen eye for detail, and are eager to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Record all fit comments and relay to the factories ensuring amendments are accurately reflected in future samples or production
- Assess technical issues, which could delay the critical path
- Assist with block development liaising with Design and Account Management
- Ensure the fittings are carried out with the customer
- Maintain, update and complete production technical packs.
- Measure all samples to ensure they conform to the size specifications.
- You will have a fashion degree or be about to graduate with a fashion degree and have an interest in Garment Technology
- Technical ability with knowledge of garment construction, manufacturing methods, garment fit & pattern alteration
- Knowledge of fabric, lab testing and assessment of results
- Understanding of test reports
- Have a good working knowledge of tech packs
- Professional and confident manner
- Strong Admin skills